Connect - Network - Exchange
Since 1977, the Upper Arlington Area Chamber of Commerce has been a voluntary, member-supported organization of business, industrial and professional people who are dedicated to developing, promoting and maintaining a sound and healthy economic climate for the Upper Arlington area. The Chamber is a non-profit organization comprised of nearly 500 area businesses who support our growing organization and who work together to enhance the Upper Arlington area business community. The Chamber promotes the development, retention and expansion of area businesses by providing its members with marketing opportunities, benefit programs and community advocacy.
Who Joins the Chamber?
Members include businesses of all sizes, from one-person shops to large corporations. Approximately 30% of our members reside outside of Upper Arlington.
Your Chamber Membership Investment:
- Strengthens your ability to reach new customers
- Provides access to great networking opportunities
- Creates a voice for your business
- Places you at the fore front of responsible business growth
- Helps you become involved in the community
- Gives you an opportunity for continued education
- Presents unique possibilities for member-to-member business
We offer different membership levels to meet your business needs and different degrees of involvement. The Chamber offers membership plans to support the changing needs of individual businesses, allowing members to allocate budget dollars for maximum value. Instead of penalizing businesses with higher dues as a result of growing employee counts, the Chamber delivers a membership model that provides a package of benefits that best match member’s current needs.
Learn and Stay Informed
Stay informed regarding issues impacting your business and the future of the community, city and region through the Chamber's website, events, UA Business Monthly newspaper and eNewsletters.
- Our Business Advisory program provides one-on-one business consulting assistance to qualifying members. Contact the Chamber to learn more about this invaluable program and see if you qualify for participation.
- Participate in the Ask the Expert lunch and learn series which addresses key topics and issues important to your business and provides an opportunity to interact with other business professionals concerned with similar issues.
- Roundtables offer members a unique opportunity to be part of the business discussion.
Membership Options - Wisely Invest - Get What You Need
Premier Membership $595.00
This membership level allows for the most visibility to help you connect, leverage and grow your business. Includes Basic and Classic membership benefits plus:
Classic Membership $325.00
When your business needs more exposure. Includes Basic membership benefits plus:
Basic Membership $195.00
A great introduction to the advantages of membership.
Friend of the Chamber $75.00
If you are no longer in the workforce, you can stay connected with the Upper Arlington Area Chamber of Commerce by joining as a Friend of the Chamber. You will receive the Chamber's weekly e-Newsletter so you can keep abreast of Chamber news and events.
Not Sure, Please Contact Me